EDITOR’S NOTE: The Following was posted on Project iAm’s Facebook Page
The fourth of July–the noises and sights that can be joyful for most, can suggest hardships beyond comprehension for our families living with ASD. HOLIDAY CONTEST! Tell us your story~just as our Christmas contest, email us a story (please exclude your child/children’s names) to email@example.com.
1) Deadline–story must be received via email by July 4, 2014 at 11:59pm.
2) Your child/children must be receiving some therapy, application, assessment, etc, that would otherwise qualify for a Project iAm scholarship (for example, we can not give you money to buy an iPad, we can give you money for an Autism specific App for an iPad. ) If you have questions, please direct them to us via email before sending your story.
3) With your story, please submit to us, via email, your name, child/children’s name, source/provider of therapy etc.
4) SHARE SHARE SHARE! The story with the most number of likes and retweets (one retweet per day will be counted), wins $2500 toward treatment/therapy for their child/children.
5) If you recently received funding, you ARE STILL ELIGIBLE. This is a contest, not a scholarship application.
6) Once the stories are received, the top 5 stories will be posted on our page, as well as our Twitter, and you can like your favorite story and retweet to help determine the winner!
Posts on this page will not be counted unless posted and first approved by Project iAm. The ONLY way to submit your story is via email.
ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
Best of luck! The clock starts now!